STEM Fuse Educate is a curriculum delivery platform. In other words, Educate is a tool for teachers and students to view and interact with STEM Fuse curriculum. To get a better understanding of some of highlights see the feature list below. If you have any further questions, contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
- Provided free to all schools, teachers and students
- No downloads required, Educate operates through the internet
- Course material is available digitally and in hard copy form
- Curriculum is interactive, students are in control of their learning
- Device agnostic from iPad to Chromebooks
- Works on both Mac and Windows operating systems
Frequently Asked Questions
Do all teachers have access to the curriculum on Educate?
Once a school has purchased a STEM Fuse course, ALL teachers within that school can access the curriculum. If you don’t have an account, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your school name and state, your name and e-mail address and an account will be created for you.
Can I use my STEMFuse.com account to sign into Educate?
Yes, it’s the same username and password that you used to access your STEM Fuse account previously. If you forgot your password, remember you can always request a new password.
My review course no longer appears when I log in
Review access is set for 30 days. After that, they will automatically be removed from your account. If you need more time to review the course, contact your regional sales representative or email@example.com.