Welcome to the Fall 2022 GOT GAME Competition!
Do you want to share your games with others and have a chance to win prizes? If so, submit your game to the Fall 2022 GOT GAME? competition.
With the competition, all participants will receive these benefits:
- Both individuals and teams can collaborate to create an amazing game
- Games may be showcased to our entire audience of 2.2 million students
- A public site to showcase your game development talents
- Have the chance to win prizes for you AND your school
Contest is open to students (Grades 5-12) enrolled a GAME:IT series course. Check out a complete list of competition rules!
Important Dates & Deadlines
The following dates apply to the Spring 2022 GOT GAME Competition:
- Game Submissions Due January 17, 2023 by 5pm Central
- Top 10 Announced January 31, 2023 at 5pm Central
- Winners & People's Choice Announced February 10, 2023 12pm Central
How to Submit Your Game
Use this submission form to enter your game in for competition!
- All submissions must be from current STEM Fuse customers.
- Games must be created using Construct 3 by Scirra.
- Games must include a link to a Google Doc with credits to any Creative Commons assets (graphics, audio, etc). View a sample here.
- Games must include instructions on how to play the game within the game itself (ie. instructions button on title screen).
- The game must be the original work of the student(s) submitting the entry. Non-original works will automatically be removed and school will be in jeopardy of having all other student games removed. Be original. What constitutes an original game will be left to the sole discretion of STEM Fuse.
- Games must not include copyrighted characters, story lines, or media.
- Games containing graphic violence, obscenities, or vulgarity will not be accepted.